Ahhh, Ella. How I adore thee. With its elegant, pale palette and impeccable service, you too will find this drop dead gorgeous spot a favorite on your list. Situated on the corner of K and 12th streets, the view is quintessential Sacramento; hurried political types, eclectic K street crowd, and a swift light rail train every few moments curving on its tracks. With a handmade gin and tonic in hand, I love sitting near the front windows and nurturing my love affair with my beautiful city. This is the kind of place you bring your out of town friends or celebrate your book being published. You dress for cocktails here, and order small bowls of salty olives or oval plates of ice cold oysters. Ella is glamorous, but never flashy. You deserve a little glamour.Monday, November 24, 2008
Favorite Sacramento Haunts: Ella
Ahhh, Ella. How I adore thee. With its elegant, pale palette and impeccable service, you too will find this drop dead gorgeous spot a favorite on your list. Situated on the corner of K and 12th streets, the view is quintessential Sacramento; hurried political types, eclectic K street crowd, and a swift light rail train every few moments curving on its tracks. With a handmade gin and tonic in hand, I love sitting near the front windows and nurturing my love affair with my beautiful city. This is the kind of place you bring your out of town friends or celebrate your book being published. You dress for cocktails here, and order small bowls of salty olives or oval plates of ice cold oysters. Ella is glamorous, but never flashy. You deserve a little glamour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We've outdone ourselves so quickly! I want to make the Saake Swank at Ella everytime! Hopefully our bubbly bar will suffice...
Post a Comment